Accounting - aargghhhh!

Has anyone had the same trouble as me with their Profile? I go in to edit something and it always resets my occupation to Accounting - that's so not me at all! Now I'm sure there are some lovely Accountants out there, but the ones I've met at work tend to make a red mist descend over my eyes as I desperately try and understand their business requirements for the project I'm working on.

All the other bits of my profile mercifully stay the same, apart from the ones I'm editing of course. Any ideas on how I make this Accounting madness stop?

Comments

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project