Alas...


...I'm having to pop out for a few days, so there will be no posts until early next week. In the meantime, Daisy and Maisie are here to keep you amused. Failing that, there's plenty to see and do by looking my Blog and Link sections to the right of this page.
Doooo check this out, courtesy of my cyberpal Marilyn in California. She sent me the perfect blend of altruism and quiz a couple of days ago - you can merrily test your vocabulary whilst donating some much needed rice by clicking here.
I'll see you in December complete with some traveller's tales!

Comments

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project