Currying Flavour



My trip to Somerset wasn't the sole gastronomic delight last week. My niece and nephew's school PTFA in Tingley had this rather imaginative fundraiser last Friday. I feel that you need to be a bit of a Stepford Wife to really appreciate Pampered Chef products, but the Curry Cuisine part of the evening was a revelation. Another good feature was the 'husband runner' available to take drinks orders and bring them to our seats - most civilised. A resounding set of raffle wins completed a perfect evening - my niece was most taken with her wind up torch. I went for the safer option and chose a bottle of wine, NAH for some strange reason went for the male grooming and radio gift set.

In addition to supplying yummy pickles and spice mixes, Pret from Curry Cuisine provides authentic curry cookery lessons in your own home - NAH was most impressed and I suspect we'll need to borrow my brother-in-law's house in the near future as I'm sure Pret can't be tempted to come down to the wilds of Wiltshire.

Comments

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

The Resilient Garden

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

Merry Christmas!

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project