Wordless Wednesday: Reflecting Pool


Comments

  1. Anna - Yes :) I kept on forgetting to take a photo of it until my visit there yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely have to persuade himself to point camper van in that direction before long :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if you do Anna and you'd like to meet up. NB it's open on Thursdays and the first Sunday afternoon of the month from now until September :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! It was lovely to meet you at Holt Farm, hopefully our paths will cross in the not too distant future - I feel there's a lot I could learn from you and your adventures around the world :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project